User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    Name: Castilla Mariana Descasano (Queen Casti) Age: 871 Apparent age: 23 Appearance (be detailed): Very narrow features. She has pale blond hair, and pale skin. Her eyes are bright green, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree The sky begins to darken, none of Max's lovely PKs show up. "I'm calling it a night." I tell them. Riley shrugs and follows me. "We have been sitting ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken is a girl.... Ken "Let me be clear, I have the resources and the political pull to accomplish anything. I've been killing these rabble for almost ten years now, ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken Inspector Gideon arrives at the mansion. "They got away." I hiss as he steps out of the car. "And you could not hold them back?" He asks. "There were ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk back into the mansion. Suddenly, a mutated version of Max's voice comes from behind the door. "Get upstairs, the PK are probably coming." He says. I walk ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Nat I watched people talk, trying to figure out what they were saying. After a minute, I gave up, my English was hopeless. I walk up to s girl. "Hello." ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken We burst into the mansion. a large assortment of servants are running around. I ignore them, and go straight upstiars. "I can almost feel where they are." I tell ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "To see an old friend." Reg says. "Don't you dare shoot Jack." I tell him. He laughs, then the line disconnects. I sigh, and roll my eyes. I go ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "James, I am going to need you to take care of the heist. I have some things I need to attend to over in WestBrooke." I tell him. "Where ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken I aproach the group. Three mages, or two, I can't tell. I wasn't developed enough yet. The taller of the two boys steps infront of the girl. So two, ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Kennedy (Ken) Clark "Jonathan!" I yell, running up to him. "What?" He asks, obviously mad someone had bothered him. Heaven forbid someone tell him his gun had no bullets in ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Kennedy Clark (Ken) Age: 15 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Illusion Dispersers, and a .50 Short Pistol Appearance: Personality: Ken is tough, and really determined. She is cool, witty, and rarel

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Why not?" Reg says, "Might toughen 'em up and teach 'em some damn discipline." "I will take Jimmy, Eve, Sal and Chris." I inform him, and go off to ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia I begin to pace a little. Trying to help, I turn into a deer again. "Thank you, again." Kate said. I turn to look at the other two. I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I am not entirely sure where to go after this. Maybe a little hiest with the newcomers, perhaps?

    Apr 29, 2010


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian