User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    I love Oscar's character. I might write in his POV once or twice, just for the fun of it. If any of you guys feel like writing for Charles or ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    New House: Oscar: Becky Scout After a moment of the gang's comfort, I shook off their touch and straightened out. The last thing I wanted to be was a coward. ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Tyler helped me with my makeup. The brushes floated lightly over my skin, guided by her careful hand. After she was done, I looked again in the mirror. I ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Name: Raymond D'Cheu (de-chew) Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: He's six foot, mildly muscled. He almost always wears a plaid button down shirt over a white wife-beater and ripped jeans ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    131 Ways to the Top Fresh out of high school, you somehow come across an advertisement. It offers you exactly one year in an apartment in the biggest city in ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy This was an awful dramatic group. "I wouldn't do that." I assured him quickly, "I can only speak for myself, but I don't think anyone else-" But Mara "-would." ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    And Becky only REALLY hates Andy sometimes.

    Apr 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    I almost feel bad for Becky, she's so nervous about seeing Oscar she's putting makeup on.....

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Goddamn I was loosing it. I shoved another shirt into my duffel bag, making the seams of the zipper shred just a little further. I wanted to care, but ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    Becky totally just flipped. That was fun to write.

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky "You are," I growled, looking at Andrea, "by far, the biggest bitch that has ever walked the face of this earth. And I know a lot of people, Andrea. ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I rolled my eyes, listening to Andrea giggle. Just as I was about to stand up and find out what she was doing, the doorbell rang. Not expecting a ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    Sorry guys, I've been out of town. I don't care about some mild swearing, and I can start some real action now.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    I just posted, we could probably have the dramatic Sean/Becky scene here if you want, coco.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I woke up suddenly, as if from a dream. I didn't remember it. I never remembered my dreams. In the bedroom over, I heard something drop. Theories flashed across ...

    Apr 4, 2012


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare