User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I think we are about ready to lead up to 'the final battle. I still want to either keep it going after that or start a fourth....

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Who's driving?", Max asks. "I think we will wait until tomorrow, let them get their sleep. I think it's time for one last face off. All of us, against ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Who can Chez room with?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley After a good while, Eve had gotten Max bandaged up. She left his room, and I went to talk to her and Chris. "Eve, can you fix his ear?" ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Let's say this happens before Fiction's last post, 'kay? Chez-Human I accidently bump into a girl. "Oh, my apologizes." I say with a smile, "I'm Chester, but my friends call ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "I'll be in the library," The Vicar gets up and leaves. He was absolutely correct. They needed a leader. Someone who can pull them together. His words rang in ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree This Vicar guy was really starting to bug me. The way he knew everything, the way he stared at you. He might as well be able to read my ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken I take out my gun, and aim it at the teleporting guy. I shoot, but Element-girl blocks it. I swear, and try again. I realize I am out of ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Sweet Blackberries

    Fixed!

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Name: Chester Donahue (Chez) Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: He is tall, muscular, and has a tough-guy air about him. His hair is always a mess. He has a shadow ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I looked at the man a long time, then the memory flooded back. It was when I was young, just 15, the night Jack realized I was worth something ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Name: Ashstar Gender: Female Role: Leader of CherryClan Clan: Cherry Personality: She is mysterious, and witty. Often favors time to herself, but is considered wise. She has a very high ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Sweet Blackberries

    I wrote this thinking I might put it with a guitar in a coutry-type mood. Sweet Blackberries I was five With mom yelling at me “Get out of the sun ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken "Well of course it's empty, we already checked this house." I say, slightly annoyed. "We have to go to the one on the other side of town. Come on ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Bree puts a hand on Max's shoulder. He whips around, grabs her by the throat, and holds a knife to it. Then he pockets the knife, sits down, and ...

    May 4, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13