User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree I answered Eve's question. "We go out and fight. We are down three, but we can still fight. Sal, go up on the roof and blow up however many ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree "Jimmy, Chris, help me with him." I say, gesturing with Reg. In all the chaos, we manage to get him to the building. Riley is propped up in the ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Is Reg actually going to die/ is dead? I wasn't sure from your last post if he actually died or not.... Bree “Reg!” I yelled, watching as he fell to ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walked slowly into the clearing. "You came." SS sounded pleased. "I don't go back on my word." I respond coldly. "Of course." His simile is evil. "May I ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Alis, Sal and Jimmy arrived back at exactly twelve. "What took so long?" I asked her. "Well, I had to test it." She says. I had never seen Jimmy ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Hogwarts is My Only Home (an Only Exception parody)

    Hogwarts is My Only Home (An 'Only Exception' Parody) This is from Harry's point of view..... When I was younger I blew tons of stuff up And turned hair blue ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken "Where are they?" I ask the girl. She shakes her head. I take out my gun. "That won't solve anything." Adam says. I get up closer, "Where....are....they." "She won't ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I sighed, finished with my shooting, and walked up to Reg. "Are you and Bree ready?" I ask. "As well as we'll ever be." Reg grins. I wasn't so ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Name: Jessie Marks Gender: Female Age: 18 Appearance: Likes/Dislikes: Likes donuts, cheesecake and chocolate. Dislikes her mother and the modeling company she works for. History: She was born to model

    May 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    You're probably right....

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk in on Maitea and Ace. Maitea is crying. "Did I not just talk to you about this. Save it for after the fight. Ace, read this," I ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Chez "I'm not human." He says. "Dude!" I say, and give him a fist pump, "Sweet!" "You took that differently than I expected." He says. "Do you know how many ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feel Nothing

    Feel Nothing I can't feel anymore You should know that But you don't I walk in the park See a cute guy And feel nothing at all Thanks to you ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moonlight Academy

    Chez I throw my stuff down on the bed. "I'm Chez." I tell the boy. "Christophe." He seems to be suppressing a smile. "Mind if I call you Chris?" "Go ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree Reg takes out a small flower and places it in my hair. He kisses my cheek lightly. "I love you, Bree," he says. "I love you too, Reg." I ...

    May 9, 2010


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus