User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    "You don't have my word, Riles, but I won't touch 'im." Reg says. "That will do, for now." I say. He nods, and I walk out. I hear noise coming ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Name: Oliver Todd Gender: Male Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: Oliver is a drama student, and is pretty over-the-top. Is pretty much convinced of the fact that he's going to become ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I take my gun out. "Leave, Bree." I say. She gives me a cold glare, and walks out. She was so silly sometimes. She knew, no matter what, I ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Warriors: (like the books)

    Ashstar-Leader of Cherryclan "Six, as before. Three moons ago I lost my seventh. So now, I am left with but six. You, of all people, should know that." I respond ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Ken Was this girl trying to get herself shot? all she had to do was answer one question. It wasn't rocket science. Suddenly, the door busts open. One of those ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cirque: The Show must go on.

    Name: Majorie LeFerris (Jorie) Age: 24 Gender: female Appearance: She has blond hair and blue eyes. She is 5'6'', so reasonably tall, and very slim. She always wear ridiculous makeup, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree Riley comes storming into the room. "Reg, I know this isn't the best time, but I need your promise you won't shoot James. Otherwise, we have a problem." She ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    Pavine I race as fast as I can through the forest. Less than two minutes later, I am at the scene. Five vampires are standing there. There newborns, they act ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    Pivane "Going out with your friends?" My dad asks me. "Am I ever anywhere else?" I respond. "Besides almost getting yourself killed, no." "Hey, that guy told me the parachute ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "James, please, don't." I say, loosing the whole strong-leader side of me. "We will have to see." He says. I sigh, and stand. I catch my reflection in a ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Quileute Werewolves

    Name: Pivane Seeriie Age: 16 Gender: Male Rank: Normal Wolf Picture Human: Picture Wolf: Personality: He is cunning, and clever. More reserved than most of the others, and a thinker. ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree I went and sat on the ground next to Reg, who was on the couch, hoping he would be all right. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "Better. It's ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I had heard everything, and Ace was right. I wanted to hear what James had to say. I open my eyes. "What happened when I was out?" I ask ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Jessie I look around the street corner. No men in business suits, good. I run into Dunkin Donuts, ignoring peoples stares. "Hey, look, it's the girl from Efro and Co." ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Bree After waving Eve to make sure Reg was okay, I turn slowly to look at James. I couldn't believe it, I had always trusted him. Now, I hated him. ...

    May 14, 2010


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath