-
Re: Death By Chess June 23 2091 Part Two
How I Got To Mexico Anyway Finally, a truck pulls up. The man who steps out is clearly Mexican. he has a large mustache and needs to lay off the ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
You know, I've have been thinking recently I would like to type out Riley's story before the fishers, and so I did. Here's the link to the novel:
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Death by Chess June 23, 2091
This is what happened before Riley (part of the Robin Hood Gang storybook) was the leader of the Fishers. This is in her point of view. Why the Heck I ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
I will finish later.... Name: Calrista Rensado Age:16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: Skills: Weaknesses: Likes: Dislikes: Personality: History: Other: Up for love: Power(s): Can turn invisible, an
May 26, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Oliver "Oh, nothing, you just look sorta hot in that shirt. Well, I'm off. Goodbye ladies, see you at the party." I say with a smile, and then walk to ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I go up to Reg. "Control yourself." I tell him. "He's cryin'!" Reg protests. "So were you, for your information. And, Reg, he's lost his brother, and his girlfriend ...
May 26, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Oliver I shrug my shoulders. "That's okay." I lean a little closer to her, "I hear there's going to be a party tonight. Hosted by his majesty Conner." "Where?" "In ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I knock on the door. "Ace, let me in." I say. The door opens. "Yes?" "I wanted to make sure you were okay." "I'm fine." "And tell you both ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I pressed my ear to the door, listening. Ace was talking, and Maitea's voice rang with it. I had to make a choice now. Between what was moral for ...
May 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I take a look at the group assembled before me. At the last minute, James had come in. "We are going back to, mot point, what this gang was ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: High School! *no spaces left*
Oliver I go and walk up to Jamie, one of my few friends. "Hey, Jaime, guess what?" I ask. "What?" She says quietly. "I hear that the play tryouts are ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley "Riley, I think we need to get back to the whole point of this gang. I mean, were the last Robin Hood gang in America. It's time we do ...
May 23, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I go to the room where my sister is shot. I clean off her face, and then bring her downstairs and lay her on the ground beside a large ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I stand up, and go over to look at Maitea. I wasn't sure what to do with the girl. I couldn't let her back in the gang, she had ...
May 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Poor Reg...
May 22, 2010
