User avatar

Kaywiia

  • General Articles Re: Just Like Last Time

    Just Like Last Time "He promised he wouldn't do it again, and he did. and yet you forgive him?" My friend asks me. The heat from the school bus is ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Name: Spencer Merrill Gender: Male Character (Sibling, Friend, Trouble) and number: Trouble Age: 18 Personality: He is protective, and caring. He has a rough side, but only shows it when ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    What happened to this??

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I take a quick glance at my watch. The girl had five minutes, or else... She walks in, looking straight at me, ignoring the various stares. My haggled appearance ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Can we start this soon?

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Two

    My Luck In a Nutshell As I begin to walk on the old, dirt road, questions form in my head. What was I going to do when I got to ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Name: Millie Gender: Female Age: 16 What you are (boy, mermaid, pirate, etc.): Mermaid Appearance/Picture: Personality: She is bubbly, and fun. She loves to have a good time and tends ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I hear the distinctive sounds of Reg's 4x4 in the driveway. I whip out my cell phone. "Reg, where the hell are you off to now?" I ask. "Somewhere." ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Reg, after the fight with the PK, Bree left this for you." I say, handing him the piece of paper and the photo. I watch him start to read ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I opened the door, but still give her a once over to check for hidden weapons. The last thing we needed was another fight. after what happened to Bree, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Oliver The girls began to arrive at the party, each one looking better than the last. True, some were wearing too much makeup, but I could deal. I must have ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Alis storms into the mansion, looking more pissed off than usual. "Who did what?" I ask. “Sal is being the biggest bitch on the planet!” Alis yells. “Well, that ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley My phone rings. "What?" I ask. "Yeah, Riley, they have guns." Cleo says. "Who?" I growl. "The people who own the home." "Like I said, get creative." I say, ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 24 2091

    Just Because I Have No Other Choice (And How Gusto Was Still Eating a Burrito) I wake up to morning sunlight. It had stopped raining, and the ancient clock in ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 23, 2091

    About the name, if you keep reading, you will see why...

    May 27, 2010


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence