User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Name: Dakota Black Age: 25 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Illusion Disperser, as well as a small black pistol Appearance: Personality: She is cunning, quick thinking, and witty. She doesn't laugh, and

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I run down to find Reg. He is pacing down a hallway, cursing at everything that seems to exist. "So tha's where ya were?" He demands. "Watch yourself, Reg." ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I run upstairs to check on Ace. "Maitea's coming." I tell him. He's gone even paler. "Cleo!" I yell. She comes running up. "What?" She asks, walking in. I ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Four

    I Can't Believe This Happened... A man comes striding into the building, with a group of about six others following him. "Oh, gentelman, who's this?" He asks Anotnio and Mark ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 24, 2091 Part Three

    Thanks, Ben! I am going to bring Reg into this shortly, and that is going to be interesting. This is when Riley was 15, and she hasn't been roughed out ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Runaways! (started, no spots left)

    Spencer Millie and I step out of the car. "This better not be another wild goose chase." She complains. "It's not." I say. I had been listening to her complain ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 24, 2091 Part Three

    Crap, This Could Be Bad... I look up at the man from where I am propped up by my my elbow on the ground. He has a gun pointed at ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "You're welcome. Now go to bed, Ace, you look pale," I say with a sigh, then go to the kitchen. "That Aurelie girl still 'ere?" Reg asks. "Yes, and ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Kena I get up from the grass, and look around. The road was mostly empty. Two Dark Soldiers go running mere feet from me. I try not to scream, but ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Millie I sit on the rock impatiently, waiting for my friend. "Where have you been?" I ask Nerissa with a laugh. The sun sparkles off the sea waves, and the ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Where I went is no concern of yours , Reg." I say, a little more coldly than necessary. He gives me a look. "You lot, leave." I say, gesturing ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Name: Jamie King Gender(yes, there are guy models): Female Age(I'd rather it be between 18 and 30): 23 Description/picture: She has blue-grey eyes and is 5' 6''. Likes/dislikes: Likes- The ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk into the living room. Everyone but Reg is sitting down, and he is looking them all over carefully. "What happened?" I ask. "Reg thinks one of us ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Name: Kenakora (Kena) Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She looks like most of the others from her village in the Kort Mountains: Red hair, light blue eyes, and very pale ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I look at Maitea, "This is something that I have thought about for a long time, and I've decided two things. One, if you have to see Ace, it ...

    Jun 3, 2010


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi