User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Could I come in as a new agent? First and Last Name: Raevan Charleston Nickname: Rae Age: 26 Appearance (Description): She has a mess of curly brown hair to her ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deception

    Save me a sopt for a guy...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Leave them, they can keep placing bets on how long it takes them to get their sorry asses out of here." I say with a scowl. I turn, and ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley In a short matter of time, it was only me, Reg, Maitea and Ace in the house. I heard a rustling noise outside from where I was sitting with ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I run to find James. I finally find him in the living room. "I think most of this lot need to get out of the house, and a little ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Just Like Last Time

    Just a note: This actually did happen to me. Even the dialogue, from what I can remember, is word-for-word.The main character is me, just for your information. Just, as a ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    I think they should be missing. And can we start?

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Millie "Bye Mills!" Adam yells. I smile as he runs into the woods. Tomorrow, I promise myself, I will drink that potion. But the truth was, I was scared. I ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Cleo? Why the blimmin' hell you'd do that for? Eve's better at the bandaging stuff, besides she'd done good last time. When a girl done good, you don't ever ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: School

    Name: Vanessa Resin (Vessa) Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: she is competitive, and hardworking. She never gives up, and will do anything to achieve her goals. If you aren't ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    Jaime King The governor came over to shake my hand. "And you are?" He asks. "Jamie King." I say, stuttering a little. "Rough plane ride?" He asks with a smile. ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I don't know if it was from stress, but I can remember being confused, and then I pulled the trigger, and Reg was on the ground. Once I realized ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Everyone's been at each other's necks since Bree died....

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shifters

    Kena I start panting at the sight of the two people. "Please don't hurt me," I say, starting to shake. "Why would we?" the girl asks. "I don't know, you're ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Model Massacre

    I can't see it.

    Jun 6, 2010


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said