User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Six

    Yay, my new room, not! Night came quickly, after more formal introductions were made. Feeling rather awkward, I asked the assortment of men walking around the warehouse, "Where do I ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers II: Battle for Rossain

    Sigh, I'm the only Magekiller, oh well. Dakota "Anything new, captain?" I ask, walking into his office. "No, nothing. We have been watching..." He was cut off when Arnold ran ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Actually, I have a better idea. The governor will be away this weekend..." I trail off, thinking, "We will have to split into three groups, two that go into ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Rae I slink down the streets in the night. I was far from inconspicuous, in my heeled black boot and with a pistol strapped to my side, but I felt ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley got captured, but Reg, Ace and Maitea saved her, with some help from Sal at the end. Maitea is back in the gang. They are mostly just sitting and ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "I've always wondered, though..." I say in response to Ace's comment about Area 51. "Don't encourage him." Maitea said. "Maybe later." I laugh. It was the first time I ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 24, 2091 Part Five

    Oh, Hi, Nice to Meet You Too A few of the other gang members pat me on the back. Most of them just snickering and mocking me, trying to figure ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The second star to the right...

    Millie I swim by the shore as Captain Hook pulled up in a boat with the rest of his crew. "Searching for Peter again?" I ask him. I wasn't being ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I walk into the room where Ace and Maitea are. "Ace, I just wanted to thank you. You got me out of a real tough spot back there. I ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: SIS Help/Discussion DT

    I think thats a good idea, Red.

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deception

    Name: Anthony Thames Age: 30 Appearance: Side: Arisi Allegiance: Ressi (he's a double agent) Rank/Position: Agent Personality: He's charming, and likes to show off. He is convinced he's the best ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Rae I looked around at the rest of the crew. I had only a sip or two of champagne last night. I didn't really even like drinking that much. Most ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Handle it the southern way." I say suddenly, the idea hitting me on the spot. "That's suicide!" Reg protested. The method was simple, distract the enemy, then shoot all ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Was mine okay? I read through....

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Rae I cursed at my luck, staring at the window. One thing I had always hated was climbing walls, but, the front door was shut and locked. And I had ...

    Jun 14, 2010


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat