User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Terris The girl started crying when I lit my torches and began to juggle. She closed her eys. I stopped juggling, but the other boy didn't. I held up my ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I couldn't bring myself to trust what James had said. The entire government was against us, now. They believed it was us who had killed the president, believed it ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New SIS Help/Discussion DT

    First and Last Name: Raevan Charleston Nickname: Rae Age: 26 Appearance (Description): She has a mess of curly brown hair to her shoulders. Her eyes are a light blue. Fairly ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "So, you trust this new guy?" James asked after a minute. "Yes, I'm sort of trusting my intuition on this, but...." I thought for a minute, "My intuition got ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: SIS - Epic Storybook (No longer Accepting)

    Rae "Right, the rest'a you. Give me a run down on what went on. Don't leave out the details, we have a good while. It'd be nice to see if ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Terris My parents gave me a hug, then waved goodbye as they drove away. I saw the huge flaps of the circus tent, and all the other acts. I could ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Would you like to go get some pizza? I really wanna get out, and I was wondering if you wanted to go? You know, like old times. No business, ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Sure, the double act would be awesome

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Name: Terris Johnson Nickname: Terris (If you call him Terri, you die) Age: 17 Act Type: Fire Juggler/Breather Appearance: Personality: Terris, when he isn’t concentrating, can be nice. He is ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: High School! *no spaces left*

    Could someone start this up again???

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I had given Alis strict instructions, stay behind a tree, don't shoot until ordered, she knew the signal. I think she had hoped for more of a reaction. I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I go up to my room, and hunt down my pistol. I had quite a few guns, but this one was for Mexico. I guess, to me, it was ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I thought it was pretty good. I'm glad you brought Howard in....

    Jun 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Treasures of Paradise (A Robin Hood Gang Spinoff)

    Howler, I like this a lot, actually. I think, as far as grammar and punctuation, spelling etc. it was really good. The storyline, also, was very interesting (but that might ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry it's long.... (And this is going to be interesting once Howard figures out the gang is lead by a girl...) Riley "How's you and James?" Reg asked suddenly. His ...

    Jun 21, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost