-
Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting
Name: Jessie Ridley Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's sweet, and tries to be nice, but can get snappish if you ask too many questions. Mainly, though, because she ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I think after this heist at the governor's we will end this and go to chapter four. We are going to have the cops show up at the governor's, and ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley At seven o'clock in the morning, I was downstairs. I had already eaten, and had gotten into a bulletproof shirt my sister had gotten me a long time ago. ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
I'll make a second character..... Name: Seraphina (Sera) Gender: Female Kind of Creature: fire maiden Personality: She is generally a nice person, but has a curious, sinister side. She is ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley Me and Reg sit in silence for a while, just sitting and looking out over the water. It was surprisingly peaceful, though, whether that was because of the setting ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Performers
Name: Tyler Moore Age (16-18): 18 Appearance (NO ANIME): Personality: He is a charming boy, to adults. To others students, he's a jerk. Everyone, except, for the members of his ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Death By Chess June 25, 2091
How I Killed Arnold... I opened my eyes, my back stiff from the cot's springs. I groan, and look in the mirror. I didn't even loook like myself. The hornet's ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I still like "The Hunted" better. It soundes more dangerous and dramatic, and this storybook is a ton of both. More the second one, though. They can't go one day ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Name: Duchess Renoa Arabella Teresina (Ren) Gender: Female Kind of Creature: human Personality: She is a dreamer, and has plans. She is a brilliant liar, and pretends to be sweet ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I think that is actually a really good idea. I'm going to close this one soon, and maybe take up your suggestion for the title of number four. I'm missing ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley Who did he think he was kidding? By the way, my sister, the one you thought was dead, yeah, well she's actually alive. You don't just drop that on ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Yay, I'm finally back from vacation!
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley The whole rest of the night with James I was on edge, waiting for an explanation. Something that might make sense in my hectic, crazy, life. So, naturally, when ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
I might not be able to post for a few days, so just remember they're going on a heist tomorow, that should tide you guys over for the next few ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: The End
Mel "Do you need any Prophase?" the girl asked. "No." I said as coldly as I could. Was I the only clean person left in the world, the only person ...
Jun 25, 2010
