User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Before long, James and Reg were in the room with me and Alis. "How many are there?" I asked, barley managing to keep my voice even from the stabbing ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I stepped out from behind the tree, looking for Sera. Instead, I found someting much worse. "Prince Enyalius," I said. this wasn't good at all. No doubt he was ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Have fun wherever you're going Ben! Chapter four is going to be great. I think bringing Jack into this will make things very interesting....

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    Name: Cole Runner Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: He's a show off, and a bit conceited, but he loves having fun. He's the boy-next-door type and is a great friend. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    I love how positive Holly is. Holly "Come on, I had to tag along. I am supposed to protect you, remember?" I said with my biggest grin. I thought it ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Name: Tyler Banks Age (16-35): 19 Appearance: Personality: He's dramatic, a bit conceited, and delighted to find himself a star. He always has to be the best at everything, and ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I looked around at the dark hallway. Suddenly, from less than ten feet from me, I hear, "Dammit, James, look before you shoot." "Both of you, shut up," I ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Name: Crystal Age: 18 monster/human: Mermaid Appearance: Personality: She's generally sweet and caring, but tries to stay away from humans. She has a hard time keeping secrets, and doesn't want ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'll just move the story along then, and maybe drop Skins/FadedHeart/ridersofdamar a PM......

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley By eight-thirty all of the others were in the kitchen, obviously ready to go. "That took you all long enough," I said coldly when the last one arrived. But, ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Name: Holly Maybelle Gender: Female Age: 17 Element/Other: Other-Air Picture: Personality: She's sweet, and caring. Holly is a likable person with an positive personality. She is loyal to her friends,

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Can I make a girl, or are the slots filled?

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera I made a little flower out of fire in my hand.The flower seemed to be alive, dancing in the flames. As quickly as I had made it, it vanished. ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Is my profile okay? I tried not to God-Mod. I had to get creative, because I wanted to have her be a model....

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Reg walks in, and sits next to me, "Mornin'," I nod my greeting, looking down at the map. "I think I've got it," Alis says, looking down again. We ...

    Jul 2, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy