User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I've gone ahead and made Riley's cousin's profile. It's going to be interesting having her around....

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley After a minute of being patient, I gave up. I attempted to stand up, but just fell down again. Reg held out his hand, and as much as I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    I'll post later, sorry, I've been busy.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren My eyes narrowed as he asked the question, "Are you working for my father?" The question came out of nowhere, unless he had seen her little fight earlier. I ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    I don't think Ruri and Stella are going to get along very well.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Name- Stella Dawn Age- 17 Allegiance- Guardians, but she's a half-vampire Species (if evil)- NA Appearance- Attire- Weapons/Equipment- She carries around a small pistol at all times in her little ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I noticed my friend Russes among the five men sitting in the corner. Ignoring the snide remarks and rude stares of the others. I walked up to him, and ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I almost yelled at Alis for taking charge when I was still conscious, but she was out of the room before I could say anything. With my hands I ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren Well, he hadn't figured out I was out to get his father, that was really all I could ask for. He was actually, for a prince, being fairly nice. ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Jessie I hung up the phone. So, this was it. I was actually on a cruise, actually having fun. Or, at least, I was supposed to be. Getting calls every ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "You can follow me, lady, or face them. Here, come this way. It's thick, and difficult to navigate, which means that only the brave and the foolish will follow. ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Holly He lifted me up, and suddenly we were flying. It was like being on a roller coaster, for me anyway. He seemed perfectly at ease. I was laughing the ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Come on people.....post!!!!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Holly "If that helps... then yes. I'm secretly a cow." "So, there's a bit of unnatural rain. What's the problem? Do you mean.... you think there's someone else... someone like ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera I sat up in a nearby tree, watching as his high-high-highness and Ren argued. Just as I was about to go show the Prince who was boss around here, ...

    Jul 7, 2010


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain