User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I now have someone who will likely play either Jack or Mark. Soon enough we will have this show on the road.

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "You're already in my debt," I informed him. The fact that he was alive proved it. I put away my sword, and put on my best fake smile. Someone ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Thanks Ben! This is going to be a blast. I have an idea to throw in the middle of this that.... (I've said too much already) well, it's a surpirse.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren That was the final straw. "His? If you'd like to speak to our leader I think you'll have to turn around." I could feel the anger boiling up inside ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "You're a little young to hate somebody you've never even met, aren't you?" My hand went to my waist, just over where my knife was in my dress. I ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Thanks to everyone who has joined already. I am just waiting for someone new to PM me so we can have Jack and Mark played.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Okay, everything after this point is for RHG4!!!

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "Fine. I think you'll find if you want to ransom me, or whatever it is that rebels do, the king will be less than happy to pay for a ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I looked over the ten people before me. "What news do you bring?" I asked. My cloak was drawn over my head. The last thing I needed was to ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 21 Picture: Country and Global Location: She is a mix of America and Mexico, North and South Languages You Speak: English, Spanish and some of French ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Fox, I said my post was the last post. Chapter four is accepting now.....

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    The Gang The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    This will be the last post of RHG3..... Riley I looked at Maitea, "I am as good as I can be under the circumstances. And, I'd like a favor. I'd ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Ben, I must admit, you last post and my last post are going to make things very interesting in the RHG4.

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I didn't remember much after that. I remember calling for James, and running through the chaos. I could still feel the wind the bullet that nearly killed me, and ...

    Jul 11, 2010


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314