User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I turned to Howard, "You are so lucky I am in a good mood," I heard a few snide comments, and a little laughing. I took out my gun, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I had been with my cousin only a week, and in that week I had decided she was half mad. All you had to do was look into her ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Cheating

    Cheating You say I'm your girl You wouldn't leave me, If you could But baby, It don't work like that I said the same things And swore I'd never leave ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    We are going to bring in Jack/Mark later, maybe as a little needed twist. Until then.... 2 months later... Riley The rain poured over my, soaking every inch of me. ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "Don't give me advice, you're the one in the precarious position. Where will you go, if you're turned away? I've sent word around that a meeting is to begin ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Welcome back everyone who has came back. I am just waiting for bondgirl007...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Glad to have you back Vanadis!

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Those Who Fall In Love Easy

    Okay, as far as I can see the grammer was great. But, this read more like sentences. I think if you either took out the periods at the end of ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Did you all forget about this? I'm waiting for kidaska to post....

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Crystal I walked passed where a kid was getting a drink from a fountain. Maybe he was just trying to be funny, or maybe he just wanted to get me ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Stella Dawn I had pulled my hair into a neat bun, and my makeup was flawless. I took one last look in my mirror, and then put it back in ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death by Chess June 25, 2091 Part Two

    Why I will NEVER ride a motorcycle... I must have looked like something from a bad cops movie. Gun in my belt, hair tied back into what could be called ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Depending on how long it takes for Bondgirl007 to get back to me, and how long it takes to find someone to play the other person, we should be able ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren It took a few hours, but before long we were at the bar. Actually, it was a small tavern at the edge of the woods, but it was what ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Crystal She walked into school, almost floating, her gait was so graceful. Crystal's blue eyes scanned the crowd before her. There were new people here. And they were human. She ...

    Jul 14, 2010


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian