User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Let him wander around camp, it will make things easier when you get back.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I folded my arms across my chest, and turned my back to him. I felt his hands on my forearms, gently placed. If he meant to calm me, he ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Jessie I drifted between people, not ever really being comfortable. I didn't like situations like this. I was comfortable in front of the camera, or in my room with a ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera "Gentlemen, please, behave," I stepped closer. I was doing this for the sake of preventing an argument. Ren wouldn't like that, as much as I would. "Clearly neither of ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I knew where we were going before I had even made the annulment we were leaving. It was a bit of a distance, but I had my reasons. I ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "We need to get out of this bug's house, Riley," I informed my cousin when she came striding back in the door. I crossed my arms over my chest, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "And," Gris continued, "We even have bait." He pointed a long, bony finger towards Enyalius with a half-evil grin. He had gone too far. The rest of his plan ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Holly "Isn't it obvious?" I started jumping up and down with excitement, "We're all here, and it's fate....and, and, you have powers, and they have powers, and we all have, ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Crystal At first, I was a little shocked, then I remembered he was a vampire. Some human girl probably smelled like dinner. That's great. I grabbed a bottle of perfume ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley He was the first one who had spoken of Reg in to months. The last one who had was in Greece right now, and had no intention of coming ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    -Name: Cassie-May Berton -Age: 17 -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Female -Appearance: (No emo pics) -Personality: She's spirited, and strong. She's brave, and wont back down from a challenge. She can ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Jessie I dug through my closet until I found it, my favorite dress. It was dark green, fitting, and flowed beautifully The fabric was light, but incredibly smooth. I strapped ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Could someone bring Crystal in?

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I took as much of the money as I could and shoved it into the pockets of my coat. The rest, I put in a crate and dropped it ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I opened my mouth to continue, "Who are any of us, in fact to judge? Barric, you yourself are worse than the prince. You are the kings best knight, ...

    Jul 16, 2010


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus