-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Tia I really, really hated Eve right now. I took out my gun, and opened the door. "Have I made my point clear?" I pointed the gun at Eve, seen ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
That makes sense. I think James would recognize Riley before Reg did, seen as he hasn't seen her for two months.
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Tia I looked at Howard, who's face gave me an idea what he was about to say. I held my hand up as he opened his mouth, "Don't even bother, ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Could, somehow, we have Reg end up meeting up with Riley while she's still in her party clothes? I think the overall reaction would be funny. It'd be even cooloer ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Riley The Captain started his speech with lies, filled the middle with lies, and ended it with another big lie; I was disgusted. According to him: I was 17 and ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Riley I pulled up at Ted's, and I realized he was outside waiting for me. I only had one hour until the ball, and I should have had twice that. ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
It is going to be after the gala when she realizes Reg is alive. Here is my revealing of the plan: Riley is going to pose as Lilly Clide, a ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting
Jessie His question wasn't one I really wanted to answer, but I did anyway. No reason to rouse suspicion. "Um, I got a little hot on a runway, and fainted. ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren could send Sera to find the girl.
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
There is going to be two or three parts to this.... Riley Once we found a good resting place, I took the limo and went out. I ignored the many ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Crystal "Thanks for the... perfume. But I'll pass. Are there other ways to get him off me that don't involve my gag-reflex?" She asked. I didn't laugh, though she looked ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Tia I wasn't stupid, I knew we wouldn't all fit in one taxi. I had ordered a limo. And before long, it pulled up at the curb we were standing ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Cheating
I hadn't heard Unfaitful before this, so I didn't know it sounded like it. Thanks for the help guys. I will work on fixing this.
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Crystal I turned to the girl who must have caused the strange reaction in Balthazar. I pulled a little bottle out of my bag and went over to her. I ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Vanadis, Note, this is taking place way in the future so (like RedSun's Alis with the all-healing leaf mentioned in RHG3) if you got creative, I bet there are plenty ...
Jul 19, 2010
