User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "And you can't, because?" I demanded of Alis. "I have a reputation to uphold," she smirked, "You still have room to change. I'm set in my ways. Do what ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    I'm waiting for kidaska....

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Ginny It's not that I didn't like Chris- okay, actually, I didn't like him all that much. He was stuck up, and got really annoying. Plus, he obviously wasn't good ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Name: Renadolda (Renda) Age: 31 Gender: Female Animal: Bird of Prey/Buzzard Appearance - Written: She has a very exotic look in human form, being that her animal form originated in ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    I'm not sure if this is right, so tell me if I am wrong.... Riley I slammed the warehouse door behind me, in one swift motion silencing all Jack's protests. ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rose in the Snow(Revised)

    Ha, thanks so much guys. Anger, I changed my statement about the glove to clearify. Now it's: "She pulled her hand off the gate, the silk glove that protected her ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I think Tia and Alis are kind of alike. They're both kind-of evil.....

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny-Singer/Dancer We all celebrated in the waiting room. My mom brought really expensive apple cider, and we all had a few glasses. I looked around at the rest of VI, ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I didn't like how he knew what I felt about Reg. I intended fully to keep that to myself. And if he knew, how many of the others knew? ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rose in the Snow(Revised)

    The Rose in the Snow The night seemed to mock her. The moon shone contentedly, the snow glided gently down to the sidewalk. Couples strode down the street, hand in ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    Can we start this soon???

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Just post your first audition, an then we all go to Vegas.

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny Charleston-Singer/Dancer Our application had been filled out hours ago. Sean and Dale had fought for nearly five minutes about who got to fill it out. But it didn't matter ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    ((Ginny is such a diva...)) Ginny-Owl Unlike most of the other owls, I wasn't up at the crack of dusk. No, I needed my beauty sleep. But when the lawnmowers ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley 'Cause I wouldn't have the slightest clue on 'ow to," Reg told James. I heard footsteps, and darted away from where I had been hiding. Once I was sure ...

    Jul 28, 2010


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber