User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia As we walked out the door, I heard Riley and Reg talking from behind a shut door. I grabbed Eve's elbow, and she stopped with a start. I pressed ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Renda I went back to my tent, and looked at the two mice-lings on the floor. Raw, and a little stale. Clearly, this wouldn't do. I went out to the ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I stretched and yawned, having a good nights sleep for the first time in a long time. Maybe it was just the peace in knowing Reg was alive and ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Renda I arrived late at the camp, but stuck along the sidelines, watching the others with amusement. A mouse scurried past my foot, and I stepped on it. I picked ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley Once Tia left my room, I thought of something. Reg had been with the police for two months. They had two months to get information out of him. And, ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera I had been sent out, on Ren's orders, to find the girl. Why Ren thought she was so important was beyond me, but I couldn't argue with her. She ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I walked into Riley's room, and put on my best fake smile. To her, it would look real. Riley was back in her regular clothes now, I noticed, and ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Ginny I was getting hungry. In fact, I hadn't had breakfast yet. After shutting off my lawnmower I flew over the fence to a field, and there I found my ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    They had the first round, they are preparing for round II. They are in vegas now.

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny I wasn't in the mood for this. Another girl walked into the studio, and blared her music. Ricky shot me a concerned look, but I was out to prove ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky Danny turned the music off, "Take five," she said, throwing her hands into the air. I noticed the gymnast sitting against the wall. Once I was sure Danny wasn't ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Name: Ricky Malone Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Location: Seattle, Washington Act: Dancer in VI Personality: He's laid back, and likes to have fun. He balances out Danny's craziness. He ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny We were in here first, that gave us rights to music, correct? The gymnast didn't seem to think so. As she turned up the music even louder, I stormed ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Claribel (Clari)-Werewolf I tried without success to pull myself off the ground. Without the use of my back leg, I wasn't going anywhere. I would die if I just sat ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny-VI We arrived in Las Vegas the next night. We had an assigned studio to practice our next act in. In the morning, we would be there at six, and ...

    Jul 31, 2010


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro