User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I watched Reg punch Jack, and knew immediately what was going to happen. I stepped between them before a full fledged fight broke out, and blocked Jack's punch. "Don't ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Okay, use the amine picture then.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    I'd sort of rather it be of a real person. try google images...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Okay, Card and crocks, you both need pictures. One more girl, then we can start.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I know how y'all love Reg 'Specially Riley *nudge nudge* *wink wink*. :D

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Two guys, one girl. Apple: with your profile, wouldn't it help if your character spoke English?

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia Me and Eve had grabbed breakfast at a little coffee shop in the square, and actually had a few laughs. She wasn't as bad as I thought before, and ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    A World Of Chances Here is a place to post any comments, questions, or ideas relevant to "A World Of Chances". I have a feeling this could be a really ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Name: Jennifer Cooper Nickname: Jenni Age: 23 Gender: Female Languages: French, English, and a little Spanish College: NYU Picture: Written description: She is 5'7'', so reasonably tall. She is 114 ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    A World of Chances You are enrolled in some college in America. Before first semester starts, you are given a letter to invite you to be part of a study ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Your welcome.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley As I opened my mouth to speak to Reg, my phone rang. "Just a sec," I mumbled to Reg, and pulled out my phone. The only time anyone called ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Oh, sorry. I assumed Leah was a girl. I'll change that.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    That made me laugh, May.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky After about an hour of practicing, a man came in with a megaphone. "Turn off your music," he yelled. I watched Danny carefully. She shot him a look, but ...

    Aug 7, 2010


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green