User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    He never had a chance....and now he's just signed his own death warrant.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky I looked down at her hand, resting casually on the space between the drivers seat and the passenger seat, before I reached towards it. I brushed along the top, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley Jack swerved on the motorcycle, and I reached up to hit him on the back of the head. "Dammit, Riles!" He cussed. I refrained from hitting him again, but ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky I knocked on Tess' door, "You ready yet?" I smiled. "Almost," her voice came from inside. I remembered Danny's comment about how I looked. Like a pig in a ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Ginny "MOVE!" Doodles yelled,"Into the forest! Go! Go!" As much as I would have liked to follow his command, my ribbon was in the barn. I had one pink ribbon, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny While everyone else was trying to get dates, I found a clear spot near the edge of the room and began my routine. There were more important things here ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    Never mind, I was being stupid......we have officially started.

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera "Oh, Cassie, you're safe. That's so good. Otherwise I would have to face Ren's evil wrath." I laughed a little, "Come on, let's get to camp." She looked tired, ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Jenni Cooper-NYU My mom had insisted on coming all the way from Washington State to New York just so she could drive me to the airport. This was maybe her ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    I'd like that, thank you.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Tomorow... but we still need one more guy.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    I'll make Jenni a sister.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    One more girl.

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    find a picture of a regular guy and then just point out his hair is blue, and not whatever color it is in the pic.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    That was the point.

    Aug 9, 2010


attempting foot extraction
— Mea