User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: A World Of Chances DT

    That'd be good.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Sure, that'd be cool. By the way, I am constantly adding pictures of different parts of the building to the ones I put up originally. I just found good pics ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Don't forget we need some guys, too.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny Finally, that stupid band got off, and karaoke was announced. "Finally!" I half-yelled-half-sighed. I ran up on stage. "Long Shot, by Kelly Clarkson!" I yelled to the DJ. The ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Luv this room.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    DT link.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Discuss anything Juvenile Inc related here. Or, if you happen to find a design of a really cool room/piece of furniture, you can put that up too.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Of course! I think she'd be great for that! JetPack- Maybe you could go for President of Marketing?

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    ninja, the pictures you provide are of her house, right? I provided pictures for the different offices. If those are of her office, and you really want to keep those ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Positions: There is a President and Vice President of every section of the company besides receptionist and the janitorial staff. Also a Manager of Electronic Installation. Receptionist – one who ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Name: Alexandra Clarkson (Alex) Age: 17 Picture/Description: She has a very strong presence, and tends to always have a serious face. She is tall, 5'10'', and very long legs. She ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Sure, in about a half hour.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Juvenile Inc. The real name of the company is Clarkson and Co. But no one has called it that for years, everyone just calls it Juvenile Inc. It is a ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky As we walked in, a fast son ended, and a guy with a megaphone came out. "Owl city, preforming live, here they are!" A bunch of people cheered. The ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Go to hell Riley, and take Reg with you. Then again, I bet that'd make you happy," Jack stormed into the house. I followed him. this wasn't over yet. ...

    Aug 12, 2010


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio