User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    You could come to the meeting anyway...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Don't you be gettin' soft on me, Riles, you're the one who keeps me in line." Reg assured me with a smile. "I won't," I promised, because it's already ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    I call a guy...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Don't let this die...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    They are stilll at the dance...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "What can I do for ya, Riles?" Reg asked casually. I looked over at him. "I need you to keep an eye on Tia for me. She's been acting ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. Once everyone was seated, I looked around the room. "Welcome, again, all of you, to the new Clarkson and Co. I have a feeling this company can go ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Helen Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She is sinister, and a bit dark. She usually wants things her way, but can compromise. She looks at things very literally, ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea is such a liar... Riley I went into the first bedroom I saw. I wasn't in the mood to put any extra effort into anything. I flopped down on ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Love both the pics! The bathroom fits in nicely with the scheme of the rest of the place. In case you haven't noticed, Alex's favorite color is purple. Followed closely ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. I walked to the top of the stairs, and turned my mic on. It was attached to a headband around my head, and I moved the piece back ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Just a note, Vanadis, Riley was part of Jack's gang in the south. He never was in her gang.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "Found out what?" I demanded, looking at the two men. I had gone to find Barric after he had been gone for an hour, and didn't really like the ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Alex's parents: Debbie and Maxwell Clarkson:

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    We'll start now. anyone else who wants to join, go ahead. Just post your profile and get writing. We have enough to start, though, and I'm really excited. Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. ...

    Aug 13, 2010


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat