User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Lyrics Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    This should be the YWS theme song!!!

    Aug 24, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Identity DT

    Name: Annie Grace Smith Age: 21 Appearance: Annie is pretty tall at 5'9'', and very well muscled. She is very fit, and has a lot of muscles. Her features are ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley ' I went out to find Howard. Now that James was gone, some things had to change. I found him in a small bedroom, looking through a bag. I ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    Archie "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking - here -" Dess helped me up. "Well, what a great way to start a mornin', eh?" I laughed once I was ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I drew my sword, and walked onto the large area of grass I had picked out as a practice spot for fighting. I walked over to Barric. "Good luck," ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen A boy and a girl started walking towards me. I quickened my step, and they did likewise. I began to run. I knew these types of situations well. Someone ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Juvenile Inc. DT

    Alex's dad is suck a jerk. He like legitimately doesn't like her. He wanted a son really bad.

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Jenni Cooper-NYU Before I even knew what was happening, we were past security. We all had first class tickets destined for London, England. It wouldn't be my first time there, ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. Before long, I sent everyone back to their work spaces to get ready for the day ahead. I turned to the girl who mus be my assistant, and ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen My footsteps echoed down the empty hall. I was so close, so close, to my goal. This was my most challenging case yet, but I was being paid well. ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "Make me a cuppa n' all will ya?" Reg demanded, striding in. I rolled my eyes, and made an annoyed huff, making sure to show him how unwelcome he ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Well, it's his character. Nothing you can do about that, though, it's his personality. And unless he gets in hit in the head really hard (I think Riley could arrange ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    we gonna do this??

    Aug 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Almost True Life of Kimberly Ronalds #1

    Cars Are Over-Rated "Wait, shut up, I'm writing," I told Mitchell* as he hung over my writing. I was in the middle of a post, couldn't his wining wait until ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    Name: Archer Thomas (Archie or that-British-guy-over-there will do) Age (16-19): 18 Who's Taking You on Road Trip?: Dess, he was a close friend of hers Appearance (no anime, if you're ...

    Aug 19, 2010


She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus