User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Tia's playin' sugar-cheeks, whatever she's upto, she ain't lookin' like she's gon'a yap about it anytime soon." Reg said. I let out a sigh and smiled a little. "Yeah, ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Yay, we can start now!!! Bethie I yawned and stretched, then looked over at my clock. It was one of those special clocks that told that date and the temperature ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen I couldn't help but laugh as the paint bucket spilled over on Mouse. She deserved it, the little rat. Once she was well ahead, I turned to Julian. "You ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Sure ninja, tha'd be great. :)

    Aug 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    The Emerson Tree house: Movie Theater: Bowling Alley: The Teens-Only Club:

    Aug 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Ok guys, you know what to do here. I will post pictures here of anything I find important enough for me to put a picture of.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Just a note, I had to change one thing on the profile. It originally said 13-18 and I realized unless they had a set of twins or something similar, it ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    One more girl, tops. We need at least three boys minimum. We already have three girls and one guy. So one more girl.

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Name: Elizabeth Emerson Family given nickname: Bethie Age: 15 Picture: Label in the family: the mediator Personality: She is really sweet, and has a caring personality. She is a lot ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    The Emerson Family Think having a brother or sister is hard, try having six. In a family with seven teenagers, it can be hard to stand out. Each kid is ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen "What's so illegal about an acting troupe?" I asked after a minute. The short one, Mouse, turned and stalked off down an alleyway. Julian motioned and I followed after ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    I'm gonna move this along a little. Ricky The rest of the night passed in a blur until the DJ officially ended the party. I walked Tess out to the ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky "Meh, well, Danny's better." Tess shrugged, and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, hush." I siad, and she leaned back into me. We started dancing a bit, moving from side ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Cliches (Started; accepting)

    Name: Parker Maire Campbell Gender: Female Age (any age, but keep it believable.): 17 Agency: the cliches Cliche (prep, jock, nerd, etc.): Tomboy Personality: She's an out and out tough ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Has this died already?

    Aug 24, 2010


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451