User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Will Dream

    Hey! This poem lacks something for me. I think its the fact I have a hard time really connecting with the emotions. A lot of poems I can feel the ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Ugh, when I get around to it. I have so little time nowadays.

    Sep 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    You know, I've been thinking about what we could do for the fifth (and likely last) one, and I was thinking maybe be could skip ahead several years into the ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Behind the Beauty (Lust, hate, and murder)

    Can I join please??????

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Bethie I went outside and grabbed my electric scooter just in time to see Jordan walking up the driveway. "Really, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Stacy broke up with me," ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen "Is Roland also going to feed us, because I'm just about famished!" Issac demanded. "Aren't we all?" I retorted. He threw me a look, and mumbled something under his ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley After realizing Reg was asleep on my bed, and not having the heart to wake him up, I went to go outside. We were right near a little creek ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Bethie I went downstairs to go call Jordan, but mom stopped me. She gathered us at the breakfast table and told us, "Me and your father are going away tomorrow ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Sorry about this, but could someone bring Helen in?

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Yes, let's continue, come on peoples, post!!

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    ridersofdamar backed out of this, so I had James just leave because of Jack.

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I was at the meeting tent before anyone else. I always was, why did it matter now? Maybe it was the slowly creeping deadline, the attack. As far as ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Cliches (Started; accepting)

    Parker In the basement of the base there was a work out room. I had gotten up early to work on the punching bags. Each blow I gave to the ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Bethie "This one, this one!" I yelled, standing up and knocking my chair to the floor. My finger was on the picture of an angel Halloween costume. I had been ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Fox, James left a while ago.

    Aug 28, 2010


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits