User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I have no idea what to call the fifth chapter for RHG. Maybe something like......... Robin Hood Gang 5: Round Two (because it’s the second time they have come together ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I am going to move this along a little. Tia I awoke to someone shaking me. Instinctively, I pulled the gun off my bedside table and pointed it into their ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Charleston Location: Bare-Lee Edible Date: October 9th, 2010 Time: 8:15 "Any volunteers?" Lex asked. No one said anything for a minute. “As much as both of your ideas aren’t ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley “Dismissed,” I said after Maitea left. The others, those that were left anyway, got up and walked out of the room. “God, I’d make a terrible public speaker. I ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Charleston Bare-Lee Edible, 8:00 Pm, October Ninth I walked into the restaurant, and looked around. A few people were dotted around the neon expanse of the restaurant. For a ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Name: Jessica Charleston Age: 24 Grade: A Physical Appearance: Personal statement: Very serious, very to the point. She works like a machine, and doesn't show too much emotion. She has ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    It would make sense.

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley After watching Ace leave, I shook my head. Was I really boring everyone that much? Maitea looked like she wanted to follow him, but a look from me told ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia After the lovebirds and their associates got back, Riley called us to a meeting. I sat down at the chair at the end of the table, and propped my ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Oh, no, he's pissed everyone off fully. But we'd e glad to have you back, Guess.

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Okay, okay," Reg said, "When the others are back from the pharmacy, we'll all talk 'bout it. Run through our options. Hell, it already seems better than this place." ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Actually I was thinking no, but I have an idea of how to bring the gang back to one place during the fith....about Reg and Riley, it is as much ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I have an idea for Riley, and it could be really interesting, but we would have to see how things work out until the end of the fourth.

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Investigator/Detective: Name: Sienna Houston Age (18-25): 24 Gender: Female Appearance (written and picture): She is pretty average height at 5'7'' and is thin built. She isn't hugely muscled and does

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    saves spot for girl detective

    Sep 5, 2010


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson