User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    The Gang The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Okay, this is the final post in RHG4. Watch for the new one soon. Riley I met each of their eyes before I spoke, but the words still stuck in ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'm going away until moday, but hopefully I'll be able to end it then/move on to the next chapter.

    Sep 30, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison CT

    Name: Carrie Craimer Age: 16 Crime: She was falsely accused of murder. Appearance: She's had blonde curly hair that goes just past her chest. She has soft, innocent looking features ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley It took long enough, but I finally thought they were all dead. Gun still pointed outward, I carefully steped from behind the truck. Suddenly, there was a crash. I ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I sprinted back to the house, once I was inside I started yelling, "Get armed, now! Guns, bullets, vests, the whole five miles. Do it now!" Eve ran up ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Sorry for shortness.... Riley I knew what I felt, and I had been waiting so long for a chance to speak the truth. Why, then, was I hesitating as the ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yo Quiero Ser

    I agree with Snoik. The first few lines did sound a little akward, but I loved the rest of the poem. I usually don't have much paitence for poety besides ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    That made me laugh.

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "His name's Chariot," I answered Reg's question, "I was just that original when I was younger." We both laughed, but then feel silent again. "There's something about here," I ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "I really do think you look nice." Mark said. I turned around, but he was already gone. I sunk down to the floor, and put my head in my ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    I'm so sorry about this, but because of my school work and some more persona reasons I am going to have to drop out. Just kill Jessica, I'm sure most ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Look Riley, we can go right back to hating each other after this. I just want to talk a little." Mark said. "Fine, I can talk I guess," I ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I apologize for the length. But I couldn't leave anything out..... Riley The many hours that must have passed for us to get there seemed to go by so fast. ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Location: Assassins Guild Date: October 9th, 2010 Time: 9:32 I wasn't an optimistic person, I never had been. But I never looked as things as a failure, unless you ...

    Sep 17, 2010


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor