User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Just Be Yourself DT

    Classes Offered: Math Department: 202 Algebra I Freshman (required) This course provides a thorough foundation in elementary algebra by developing an understanding of the central ideas of variable and

    Oct 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Just Be Yourself DT

    You know what to do here: Plot Ideas Random Ideas Meaningless conversation Have fun...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    Kay I put my headphones into my ears, and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I quickly changed what was playing on my i-pod nano, and bobbed my head along ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    One more then we'll start.

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    Name: Kay Age: 16 Apearance/Picture: She's tall, at 5'8'', and had a thin build. Grade: Junior Personality: It varies, and some people would say she's bipolar. Sometimes, she's fun, silly ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    Just Be yourself Being yourself has never been harder than it is in today's society with the constant pressure to fit that 'perfect' image put in magazines and on adds. ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Riley The apartment was almost the exact same as we had left it, besides the large amounts of dust. A few graffiti drawings had lined the brick on the outside, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Tia Riley came downstairs the next morning, and threw her the TV remote. She barely managed to catch it, and managed to loose her slipped in the process of scrabling ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Yeah, that was a good idea, Guess, having Jack be friends with Nick. That will add so much to the plot later (when it's needed).

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Riley (Jolie) I ran down the stairs, hurriedly running a bush through my hair. I ran into the kitchen, and kissed Charlie on the cheek. "Have fun tonight, mommy," she ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Fox won't be in this chapter, at least for now, and I haven't heard from Howler, so I am going to assume he's out too. Tomorow we can start this ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I'm putting Charlie's prfile in the DT because I'm not going to be actually writing for her at this point, though she is important to the story and at some ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Just wait until you see what happened to Riley.......

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Name: Tia Reynolds (Stacy Benedict) Age: 34 Picture/Description: Current Location: New Haven, Massacussets Languages: English, and Spanish Past RHG’s: 4th Vehicle: Personality: Basically the same as

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)

    Name: Riley Evans (Jolie Benedict) Age: 27 Picture: Current Location: New Haven, Ma Languages You Speak: English, Spanish and French Past RHG’s: All Vehicle: Personality: She is still a natural ...

    Oct 2, 2010


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus