-
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
We could have everyone meet up now.
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
coco, though I don't care either way, I think enough tension already exists between them from the past.
Jun 5, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I regretting suggesting leaving as soon as I said it, and was corrected for it a moment later. The girl- Oli- seemed more than a little scared, and ...
Jun 4, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout Sean glanced me over, then held the door open just enough for me to get through. I stepped in, and he shut it, but didn't move from where ...
Jun 3, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I looked over at the piece of paper, suddenly calm. My hands slightly shaking, I picked it up. I cleared my throat, and read out loud. "Welcome to ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout I walked out, slamming the door behind me, and got into the Mercury the base had let me borrow. Thirty miles either way. I drummed my fingers on ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I slowly drifted into conciousness, and I rubbed my eyes. I felt them burning. I must have left my contacts in. I didn't want to wake up yet. ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Okay, we can start now!
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
Coco, I brought Sean in since he still had his cell phone (how else would he have called Becky?). Note, that Tyler and Becky aren't wanted at this point. I ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
This ended up being kind of a long post, so I put in spoiler a part that you don't have to read to understand the meaning of the whole post. ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
I think using both NPCs are fine, I asked July if she is coming back. I haven't gotten a response yet. Becky I mentally hit myself for letting myself react ...
May 31, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
So the SB has offically started, LHeart. If you'd like, I can find a way to bring you in. Maybe I could have you know Becky somehow from the military ...
May 31, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Anyone who wants to post now can. That was me offically starting this.
May 31, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
And, coco, you could always just post to give us a view of what Sean's life is like right now pre-Andy breaking everyone out.
May 31, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Two more people, then we can start.
May 31, 2012
