-
Re: The Clock City DT
Name: Avery (she's forgotten her last name) Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Avery is tall, at 5'8'', and has a strong build. She is fairly muscled, and surprisingly light. She ...
Oct 23, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "So what now? Should I lie low? Pretend like I never came by and act as an emergency backup, or do you want me in on it? I know ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Sure
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia I rolled my eyes, "You wouldn't believe what's happened to Riley. But anyways, I can assume you and Ace found a chance to get married?" I didn't really care, ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison
I greatly apologize, but because of some family things and the piles of homework I get I will not be able to do this SB anymore. I barley have time ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "Evenin' Riles," Reg spoke, somewhat curly. His eyes met Jacks, and then he looked back at me. My heart stopped for a minute, but I took a deep breath ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Warning, this gets slightly graphic. Riley Why the hell was Jack kissing me? And why wasn't I pulling back? Instead I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Please do.
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Don't, because the whole point of this SB is to play yourself.
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Kay Well, I guess we're together then." The girl who came up to me looked a little akward, like she wasn't really comftorable where she was. I could tell she ...
Oct 13, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
"I was a mistake, mommy?" Charlie's eye's brimmed with tears. Aww, poor Charlie.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley “Riley, god, it’s been so long. Any particular reason you decided to be a ginger?” Jack asked, lifing up a peice of m dyed hair. "It's a really long ...
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: The Rose in the Snow(Revised)
I totally rewrote this, tell me what you think.
Oct 12, 2010 -
Re: She's Not Me.
Look at any real song's lyrics on a website. Are there dashes? Never. They drove me crazy to no end. Periods you see sometimes, but now a whole lot. Now ...
Oct 11, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself DT
Does that answer your question? This is what are offered, just if you need to mention classes. If you want anything added, just ask me.
Oct 10, 2010
