-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Are we going to try and pick this back up or should we just call it dead?
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
I'm sorry, I got banned from the computer for a long time. I am going to try to pick this back up now. Riley "Thanks, hun. Anyway, that's all I've ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
Sorry guys, I got computer-banned for a while. I'll pick this back up.
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I'm sorry Van, I didn't mean to god mod Ace out. But, he's in now...
Nov 9, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia "Okay, let's go," I threw my bag over my shoulder. "Actually," my cousin informed me, "you're staying here to watch Charlie." "No, I'm not, Riley," I crossed my arms ...
Nov 9, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "I dunno, what that's gonna do for us. Besides I ain't even decided whether I'm comin' along with you all yet. Things 'ave changed, Riles. Jack's right." Reg said. ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I'm not sure what to do with Tia. I want to get rid of her somehow (because I'm nice like that) but I am not sure why or how....
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
I'd apreciate it if you all didn't let this die.
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Mae "No need. Unless... Mae, do you think your powers will work on plant life, like grass, or something?" Nick asked me. "I've never really tried. I mean, I'm probably ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Mae-Healing "Oh, as always," Nick laughed, "Never gets old." "I'm sure it doesn't, though I haven't been around long enough to know for sure." I shurgged with a sigh. "You'll ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Tell me if there is anything wrong with this..... Mae I yawned and streched as I got up from my bed. I could hear the birds chirpping from outside my ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Name: Mae Age: 17 Power/Circus Act: The ability to heal the wounds of others. She isn’t an actual act in the circus but if someone gets hurt during the show ...
Nov 3, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "So, Riles, what are we gonna do for little Charles here?" Jack asked with a grin. He was a life saver, I owed him big time. But he had ...
Oct 29, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia "Am I not welcome?" I heard Alis say as I silently crept in the door, Maitea and Ace close behind me. I put a gun inches from Alis' head ...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Kay I stood up to take my tray over, and was about to do a very characteristic hair filp, before I met a guys eyes. I don't know why, but ...
Oct 24, 2010
