-
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Ash Runner When I turned to see my friend Maybelle behind me, I gave her a hug and then looked around frantically. "So, where is he?" I raised an eyebrow, ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Ashley "Ash" Runner I smiled and waved as I walked away from the girls -my girls- and towards the entrance to the school. Halfway there, I noticed a boy who ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Can we start....?
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
This was a really good SB, I am so proud of everyone, you held on to the end.
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: I Can't Keep Secrets
I really liked this poem. I akm going to take each grroup of two lines, and give you my feedback on them: I’m sick of keeping secrets So they never ...
Jan 3, 2011 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
This is pretty much dead, so I'm going to write a happy ending.....(This storybook still has the most chapters of any SB ever so, yeah, it's special) Riley I walked ...
Jan 3, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie I looked down at the little silver bracelet. It was beautiful, really, and probably the most high-tech thing I had ever owned. All the others had looked at it ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Name: Ashley "Ash" Runner Age: 17 Gender: Female Rank: Yet To Be Determinded Superhero/Sidekick Parents: Tom and Marina Runner, both normal people and lawyers. Appearance: She's a tall,at 5'8'', and ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie "JJ" "Hi,I’m Fin.” The boy said with a smile that was obviously forced. I gave him my warmest smile back, the last thing we needed as a team was ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
How are we going to work out who is going to die?
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I was going to have them end up teaming up with the government in the end to help bring down the posers. I hope we can make it that far...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie Jay Albany "JJ" I wasn't particularly please about being pulled out of the house when me and my dad were watching a movie on the history of Greece, but ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Name: Jessie Jay Albany "JJ" Age: 17 Appearance: She's tall, at 5'9'' and has a medium build. She's got some muscle on her, mostly in the legs, and has a ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Dear Mr. Santa Klaus
First of all, I loved this. It was sad, but sweet, though not the best written. Like occsasionalpessimist said, you need to capitalize. Otherwise it looks much less mature. Some ...
Dec 24, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley One thing I had never gotten used to was being able to walk into the middle of a crowded city in broad daylight and not having twenty some guns ...
Dec 16, 2010
