User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Lyrics Re: Sour Milk and Dirty Honey

    I really liked this a lot. I felt like what you were talking about is shown really well through this. I also like the way you presented your material in ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Still Smirking

    I like this a lot. It's a quick read and I really like that. But it also needs a quick fix. The punctuation seems repetitve and unnesesary. There is way ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway The chauffer dropped me off in the front of the school. I pulled on a pair of shades and adjusted the brim of my fedora hat before stepping ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    I'm sorry but could someone bring Ash in?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Nema I yawned and streched. Looking around, it took me a few seconds to comprehend where I was. And then a headache hit me. "Unholy fishtanks!" I cursed, grabbing at ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Name: Nema Age: Usually 17, but on Wednesdays she's 18. On fridays she is 8. Gender Female Personality: She is the most random person you'll ever meet. She just blurts ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prosperity (or A Promising Site For Development)

    I liked the feel and imagery in this poem. Though you did warn about language, I don't feel like it adds to the piece in any way. I feel like ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    I love this poem I lot. I think the imagery is beautifully done. I would love to nit-pick it, but I really can't. Any issues I have were either fixed ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    JJ I let all the knowledge of the various plants soak into my skin. Most had properties I had never even imagined before. There was an assortment of things, from ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway I walked coolly into the resteraunt and over to my table. They didn't need to seat me; here I seated myself. This was my regular table, this was ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Jane I hated sentiments. I had ever since Alex had died/been shot. Watching Koda kiss Selena made me want to punch someone, and I suddenly felt bad for anyone standing ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Jane West "There's something wrong here." I said after a minute, looking around at the vast rows of books. I noticed Jo over talking to a boy. She was so ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Name: Lucy Calloway Gender: Female Age: 17 Instrument: Alto Saxaphone Appearance: She's a tall, sassy looking lady with an unexplained preferance for fedora hats. She wears mostly white and black ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Name: Jane West Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: She is a beautiful girl with a tall, thin frame. Jane is something to look at, though anyone who looks too long ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Ash Runner She hesitated, "He-hello?" I wanted to play the game a little longer. I waited to see what she would do, so I moved over to the side as ...

    Jan 11, 2011


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf