User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    I love the first one. There is something about the contrast of the leaves and the great backround thats just spectacular. However, the second one, there is a little shred ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice In My Head

    I love this whole thing. Since the others have nitpicked it to death, I'll just say I thought it was amazing. I loved the moral and the story. Keep Writing! ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 4

    I really like this and I think all of your comparisons are very different and not at all cliché. This poem is very different from most of the ones I ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars in the fallen sky

    I liked this. However, a few lines for me stuck out as not making sense until you really looked at them: I something impossible chase. Wishing to with one of ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    I like this a lot. I think, howver, you might have had a typo in your first line: There's a black where there should be a beat, This doesn't make ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Other Re: I'm Not a Fool for You

    I like this. However, this is poetry, and I do belive it belongs in that category. However, I have one little issue: If it's love your looking for It's love ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Today I Am Negative

    I really like this for some reason. I can't exactly point out why, maybe it's just because I can relate. One little line sounded forced to me, though. Smiles won't ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hated

    I am not sure which I love more, your voice or the poem! You hit the high notes very well. However, I have a nitcpick. Use "'cause" instead of "coz". ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Rooftop leaping

    I like this a lot, however, this to me looks a lott more like a poem because of the lack of a chorus. I am not saying every song has ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: You Deserve The Same Hell That You Gave

    I really liked this. I am not a huge fan of putting cuss words into song, but somehow here I thought it really worked. It doesn't look/sound forced at all. ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dream

    Hi there, I like what you tried to do with this. I loved the concept of continuing to dream. However comma, I have some notes. 1] I feel like expanding ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Other Re: I need the advice of my fellow writers!

    I like scinerio one. I think that it would make a very interesting story, but I think this should be your own ideas that go into this. However, I love ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Ash Runner "I just looked through some of your memories. Just a little pay back for the joke, and don’t worry. I didn’t alter anything while I was in there." ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway When the instrument 'talked', I was the only one who kept a straight face. "You lot are pathetic." I said with a smile-lacking laugh. "You really think an ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Oh My Funyuns!( OMG parody)

    I though this was hyseterical. I really don't have any nitpicks! Keep Writing, Kay

    Jan 29, 2011


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein