User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: The Basement

    To answer your question Synnovev: There is electricity in the basement, but only a few spaces to put plugs. There is one light-bulb on the cieling with a chain you ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose Everyone looked so angry. I was suddenly rather afraid that people might have hidden guns someone on their persons. I needed to get one. I wonder what type I ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Julie-Rose "What's your story?" The last question I wanted to hear. "Mine?" I asked. I couldn't keep the panic out of my voice. Use the lie you always have. "I ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli Rose I stifled a giggle as Jacob's stomach rumbled. "Hungry?" I asked teasingly. He shot me a look. I gave him a smile. "I'll be back in a few," ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli Rose His eyes shined in the moonlight. Jacobs. They were the type of eyes every arist loves to paint. Dammit, Julia, focus. I put the last strokes on the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose "Jacob." A one word response. I didn't know what had spurred his sudden act of kindness.He shut his eyes, and I studied him. Messy brown hair. Tatoos. Brown eyes. ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Sorry, I'm switiching to 1st person. It's easier for me. Juli-Rose I pulled my stuff onto a matress, and then rested my head on the side nearest the wall. The ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    I would prefer if you guys stuck to two posts a day at the most to prevent people from getting lost. They can find the basement any time soon. I'm ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Note: In some of my posts Juli will suddenly have a flashback. The flashbacks are in italics. Julia-Rose (Juli) Light poured through the window of the old apartment, and Juli ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Right now we have four girls and three guys so if we could get one more guy we'll be ready to start! EDIT: Anyone who would like to make their ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Name: Julia-Rose Nicknames: JR, Jul, Juli, Rose, Julia (She prefers Rose or Julia.) Age: 17 Gender: Female Persona: Artist/Runaway Picture and Description: Julia is 5'6'' and very pretty with a ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    The Story: The streets of Old Harles, the rough section of the huge city Aronald. Home to failing artists, rejected musicians, high school dropouts, prostitutes, gangs and of course the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    I really liked the second third and fourth ones. However, the other ones seemed a little less clear to me and a little less proffesional. I like the positions and ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    The one of the three birds, I must say, is simply classic and picturesque and beautiful. I love the symetry of bird one and three. Aslo the picture with the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    Even though this is a very cliche phrase, I think your picture did it a lot of justice! Great job! Keep Photography-ing! Kay

    Mar 10, 2011


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel