User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Welcome Mat Re: Well Hello There :)

    Hey Jazzy, I'm Kay. Or Wii. Or whatever other semi-creative-shortened-form-of-my-screen-name-you-may-choose-to-use. Welcome to YWS! I've been on this site a little while, so if you have any questions

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Okay, this has been nitpicked to death, so the only thing I can really say is that I love this. This is amazing for someone writing on writer's block. I ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2013!

    Haha two more days for me to go I'm excited!

    Apr 25, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    Okay, we were away for the last week and I had no computer acsess so, here's my catching up: (Look at the capitalized letters) 4-20: lights rushing where is the ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    Okay, sorry I haven't been online for a while. I've been writing, just haven't had computer acsess. I'm Sorry I Fell 4-13-11: I'm sorry I fell for you I tried ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    Thank you! I got a couple more posted in.

    Apr 11, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    Thanks so much Hannah. I have to say, that's one of my favorite parts too.

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Please don't let this die.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    Hey, so here is my entry to the National Poetry Month Challenge. There's going to be all sorts of poems here. Love poems, hate poems, childhood poems. And some that ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Project K

    So my very dear friend Kyle is graduating from high school this year. In about two months, actually. I know a lot of people are going to be giving him ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    If anyone is feeling left out please just tell me. I'll bring you in. Somehow. Juli-Rose I felt like an idiot for breaking down. Tears atttracted attention. They were like ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    I apologize for some minor god-moddingo n my part in my last post in The Basement. If their are any issues just tell me.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: The Basement

    I have a few more things that will be found out later to add to the plot. I'll tell you ahead of time now, but I will start all of ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose We began to walk. I knew exactly where we were going. There was a small part of Old Harles, (a very small part), near the border between that and ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose "I don't really know here very well so... could someone ...erm... help me to get around? I mean- Help me find a place." He thought for a moment. "Help ...

    Mar 27, 2011


That smells like the inside of a tropical rainforest.
— Yoshikrab's friend