User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    Does no one really want to do this?

    May 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Full name: Anabelle "Alan" Wright Age: 17 History: Alan was raised by her father, her mother died giving birth to her. She had only an older brother, Jacob, who is ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Ignore.

    May 10, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    Okay, any ideas, comments or anything else related to TSW (The Southern Wars) can go here.

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    Name: Carolina “Carla” D’Montriav Gender: Female Age: 24 Position: Second-in-Command Allegiance: Fuego Appearance: She isn't very tall, at 5'5'', and is petite. She has a thin build. She has rag

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    The Southern Wars Preface: It began in America in 2035. A small gang fed up with the rules of society had an idea that would soon change the world. From ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 15

    I love the form of this! It really looks amazing. that was the first thing that caught my eye here. I get where you were going with this, and I ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Window Full Of Color

    Hey Egunn! I like this poem a lot. I like the emotion put behind it and the general feeling. One thing I would change though, is the repetition of the ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    4-27-11 My last day of NaPo And how much I've grown Learning, writing better No matter the weather This is my last try To write a good rhyme And it ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything Nice

    I like this a lot. Normally I don't go for this type of poetry, but this was really good. Keep Writing! Kay

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Intreasting

    Hey Mast-LH (see what I did there, with the abbreviation??), I'm Kay, *shakes hand*. I must admit I had your same delemia once. But, like you, I found YWS. I ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: A Fork In the Sandbox

    4-26-11 How does it feel To be one of three Three I'm fighting for Three fighting for me One with sun curls Ringlets of gold Another made of iron Strong ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Inspiration?

    One thing I know I like to do is open up a book and read until I find a word I can write a poem on, and write on that. ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmm... What could it possibly be? Oh yes, I'm new.

    Hey Silver *shakes hand* I'm Kay. I'm sure you'll do great in the writing world. One thing I've found that is exlusive to YWS is something called Storybooks. There's a ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's been a while...

    I do believe night-owl has covered a lot in her post, but I may as well be here to say: Welcome back! In case she missed anything: They don't have ...

    Apr 26, 2011


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey