User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Rosaline covered my eyes, and then opened a door in my house that had previously been locked. She removed her hands from my eyes, and I gave a little ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Before long, Turber and Jaspar had joined the table with me and the director. Thurber had asked what happened, but I sort of ignored the question. I really didn't ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee I pulled up at the studio exactly on time. This morning, I had persuaded Rosaline to let me drive my favorite old ford truck, instead of the limo. And ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Raymond Rosaline dropped me off at home, and the limo took her away. I stood stupidly on the sidewalk, looking around. I felt so out of place, like everything ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind the Scenes DT

    So, just a note, to make things more interesting: The director is going to suddenly decide to get the foriegn filming out of the way and send everyone to Europe ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Behind the Scenes DT

    Any ideas you have or anything you can put here. Anything I'm planning I'll tell you about. Anything you are planning with another member, unless it's a surprise, can go ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Stupid overdramatic actors. Stupid Hollywood. Stupid Jaques. "I hope the night's events haven't been enough to put you off filming for life, my dear, But not to worry, these ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee "So, this Roberts fellow, why'd you let him deter you from Broadway?" Thurber raised the question. "It's kind of a long story," I admitted, "When I was still in ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Something about the rate at which I consumed beer seemed funny to Thurber, but I let his arely-surpressed laughs pass without a comment. "Well look at it like this." ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee "My name is Thurber Washington, one of the poor, small, insignificant people who could never compare to you in any way, shape, or form. Oh, I'm also one of ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee I watched as Ginger James began to walk towards me. Ginger James, in the same room as me. I pulled on the edges of my dress and looked up ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Rosaline handed me a necklace, and then stepped back to look at me. She grinned, "Much better." I turned around to look at myself in my new three-way mirror, ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    Macee Raymond "Macee, get ahold of yourself." Rosaline walked in the door to me still flooding with happy tears. I sniffled, and then whiped the last of a few tears ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    We don't have everyone, but for now we can say that they aren't needed for filming yet/the scenes won't include them. For the first post, we are starting when they ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Curb (Started | Full)

    Name: Kimberly "Kimmy" Age: 15 Ability/Aptitude: Voice Control, which gives her an ability to fake accents well in addition to a controlled singing voice. Personality: She's a bit of a ...

    Jun 3, 2011


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes