-
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
Right now I'm thinking of everyone going after the hope that Thomas Cortwell is alive, their suspicions somehow being confirmed, and then him helpig them restore the cort gangs to ...
Jul 2, 2012 -
Re: Summer Lovin' - Started - FULL
Name: Samantha "Sammy" Gunn Gender: Female Child Of: Sis Age (Keep it between 12-18): 15 Personality: Sammy's wild and fun. She's sweet, but a real dare devil. She loves trying ...
Jun 30, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Thought I'd take another angle with this to involve more people. Rebecca Scout I overheard Sean and Andy talking, and listened in slightly. After a moment I realized I was ...
Jun 29, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Thats fine coco. Did everyone kind of forget about this?
Jun 28, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
I said it was cool for Faded to join.
Jun 20, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
I talked to Faded, and she wanted me to add Brandon's rank. (Faded, tell me if anything is out of character for Brandon). Rebecca Scout Sean went over and opened ...
Jun 20, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout I walked out of the room, Sean following close behind me. A new wave of determination was in his eyes. I looked at the group, quickly analyzing strengths; ...
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice DT
I think they should go after Oscar first.
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout “Murder? What are you talking about? What murder?” Sean wouldn't meet my eyes. I picked up the paper, and skimmed the file. ...will exonerate Garcia for the murder ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout As soon as Sean walked in, there was a mass movement to welcome him. I sat back and just smiled at him, we had already had our greetings. ...
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I knew there was only one way to see if the food was safe. At a quick glance, the apples seemed the easiest to poison. They werre the ...
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood Immediately, I began to carry myself with a slightly new level of importance. I note that three people go out to find water. Two girls, and the guy. ...
Jun 8, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout "What is this?" The Captian looked over the papers as if he had never seen them before. I highly doubted that was the case. Andrea better hope she ...
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Is anyone going to post everyone meeting up? I would do it, but the last few posts have been only coco and I.
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Sure, Kei. Go ahead. Kim Redwood I searched for what seemed like an hour, finially giving up on locating whatever they had placed watching us. The thought someone still was ...
Jun 7, 2012
