User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade Chapter Two

    Chapter Two Rhyas Here is the link to Chapter One-Part Three: I read the letter; it very nearly broke my heart. I read it again and again and I still ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade: Chapter One-Part One

    Thank you for the critique. By the way, the earned names are from the site, until later... Then i just go crazy with the names. And in a few chapters ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Tide (Chapter Three)

    This was actually really good. It was a tad slow but otherwise it was a good read. Will there be future installments? I hope so.

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jack-in-the-book (3)

    Wow, that was amazing. It was gripping, enthralling and mind-bending. I hope you wirite more of this story. When you do, PM me the link!

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: La Nuit du Chasseur (Night of the Hunter)

    This was incredible. I was entranced from the first sentence. It is a truly beautiful peace of art, and rarely do I describe stories as art. Only a genius could ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking

    I have many thoughts considering this piece, and none of them i can put into correct words, but I will try nonetheless. It was written with the grace of a ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade Chapter One- Part Three

    Chapter one- Part Three Arithal To read Part Two: I left the sword strapped to my side as I went back to the main hall for dinner. As I went ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Luna 2.1

    Good, very good actually. Your first sentence doesn't make sense though. Otherwise I love the feel of it. Post the rest of the chapter, I will be sure to read ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: White and Black 2

    I like it, though as mentioned above I do suggest developing characters. While reading it i was under the impression 'Elizabeth' was a guy. I didn't know until i read ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Death 2

    I was once told when reading a litterary work to think three adjectives to describe it. Mostly I usually think of words like nice, interesting and good. Your story is ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Maybe...

    This is a really amazing piece, it makes so much sense and is beautifuly written. Keep up the good work!

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescents: Prologue & Chapter 1

    Other than what the other person said, i love it. It is your own twist to normal things such as mermaids and nymps. I also took a twist to elves, ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escaping the Whisper Prolouge

    I really want to know what happens. Good job with this. I love the dramatic feel.

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade chapter One Part Two

    Chapter One Part Two Arithal (To read Part One- here is the link: I ran to the creek. A small time passed. I knew must go meet the queen. I ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Blade: Chapter One-Part One

    Yes, there will be more future installments of this, I intend to post about seven, for they are part of a much longer book.

    Jan 8, 2010


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain