User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Welcome Mat Re: A confused hello.

    In a way you can, if both people are online. You can use PM (personal message) to do this. Just go to the little PM symbol under their name to ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new :)

    Hello, Welcome to The Young Writers Society. I am Kally. Just a few suggestions: Read and follow the rules. Take others comments into consideration. And write what you want to, ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crescents: Chapter 2

    You really stay away from the twilight idea here, I like that. This is a really good continuation of your story, and I am just waiting for her to see ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Essay-Help please!

    I was able to make my own educated opinion Okay, this was nice, but take out 'educated' lex majoris partis Is this a mispell or latin? In summary, I believe ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Search For Tony Chapter 2

    I love the cats mellow personality, it really adds to the story! I think overall this is a good story and deserving of praise. PM me when you write the ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Will Review For Food Re: Reviewer Testimonials

    Note, I am not trying to sound conceited! I actually can do most anything you ask me to for a literary work. I can offer words of kindness. I can ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Black Wolf (Chapt. 1 / Part 4)

    I think the story telling idea worked out well! It provides information without shoving it in the readers face or boring them with paragraph after paragraph of unnesisary information. I ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    This was a very good riddle, and i spent a good five minutes trying to figure it out. (Then i cheated and scrolled down to see if someone posted it). ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mistia: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    That story had me interested from sentence number one. Good Job! For a name, I think Ebony would suit the girl, don't you. Maybil and Lacole seem to fit as ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Kally, Soon to be an Author

    Hey Readers, I have recived some very exciting news. I am going to be a published author soon. A publisher accepted my book. I am nineteen and love piano, dance ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Midlife Crisis

    This was a wonderful poem, and it grabbed my attention off the bat. I knew it would be something special from the first line, and truly I love it. It ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking

    Please PM me if you continue this story, it is fascinating. You could do well with this piece. Honestly if I were you I would consider publishing this. Just a ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Intrest In Writing (needs help on conclusion!)

    Here is a general idea: I may feel alone in life, but words on a page will tell my story. Long after I die, they will be there. Life is ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lonely Angel: Prologue

    This was very good, in the next chapter have the girl remember everything. That would be so interesting. Honestly your work was gripping, and I loved it. PM me when ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!

    Do turn this into a novel, and try to publish it. However, make your post shorter. Near the end, i though to myself, is this almost over. Otherwise it was ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl