User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shades of Red (with pictures)

    Shades of Red Red is blood on a battlefield, Where a killed soldier lay. Blood drips on once green grass And it wilts for sadness. But that’s too depressing, Let’s ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Okay, I am just throwing this out there for an idea. My character, Else, due to the fact she has mixed parents, is unnafected by Kili's ability to change emotions. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Name: Elsema (el-sem-ah) she is Else (el-see) for short Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: She can change her density so she plays an escape artist in the circus. She can make ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The eyes of another person

    Hola! I am here to review! Yay! Okay, First of all, I love it, beyond what you could possibly think! But....did you mean to say vry, or did you mean ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: In the mood for a review, per chance?

    I know you have a lot to review, and I would be much obliged if you could review this: Silver Blade Chapter Two Fantasy Fiction This is the second chapter, ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Based in World War II part 2

    Awwww, this is so sad. I think I might just go and cry. But here is my mega short review *wipes away a tear*: But it is real. Try it ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Wings

    This really touched the essence of human faith and I absolutly love it! I felt so many emotions reading this i believe I might need to make up new words ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Free Free birds on a Tree

    This was nice, simple and beautifuly done all at the same time Brava to you! Ciao, Kally

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Frost Tangible

    This poem is beutiful, and it actually did something for me. I had beeen trying for years to recall some memories from my old home in Texas, and this brought ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunset in Summer skies

    Okay, the repetition is just my style but thank you for the advice. Yeah, I miss summer too. I wish I could speed up time just a little, or a ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Temptress: Chapter One

    Hello OverEasy! Okay, I am here to be picky (gasp!) and do a review! She stalked home, What about "she stormed, or she walked, or something because stalk sounds weird ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Kally, Soon to be an Author

    It might be months before it comes out because it is still being edited. Inwill inform you when it comes out!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you want to play

    Hi Speakerskat! Okay, some suggestions. 1. This is too short. I would add something like: The sun is shining The grass is green And time just won't wait. So lets ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunset in Summer skies

    In the summer skies A glow begins to appear The sun is setting, setting The summer sun is setting Creating a orange blaze The mother said to her son, “God ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Death 3

    This was such a beautiful piece, I almost cried when she died. :cry: The tears welled up in my eyes. I have no mistakes to point out so.... good job. ...

    Jan 19, 2010


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights