-
Re: Shades of Red (with pictures)
I fixed the poem, what do you think now?
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Nick, that is your opinion. It might be, but it is exciting anyway. I have never seen the show. Join if you want to!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Name: Sasha Pisa Age: 22 Height: 5’ 8’’ Picture: Personality: a strong leader, but very lovable. Can keep emotions in check and loves to be a help. Generally kind. A ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
When seven people who have never met each other survive a plane crash and swim to a nearby island they are faced with one major challenge, to survive. The story ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else , can change density The new day came too quickly, and we had to pack up and move on. Aron had already gone ahead, to make sure it was ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons
This is intense, cute and gripping all at the same time. Kudos to you!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1
I love it is very discriptive but not annoyingly so. Good job!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "Another wonderful show, from our most amazing leader." I said. Nick grinned. "Glad you didn't decide to half disappear." He commented. "Even if Kili did decide to nearly kill ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I walked proudly into the arena, my orange costume glittering in the stage light. I knew i was the most beautiful here, and it felt good. I went over ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Elsema I walked over to Juliette, her blonde hair shined in the sun as she practiced the next act for the circus. A small tiger sat in front of her. ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Name: Esony Age: nineteen Gender: Female Personality: The shyest of the witchers. Very intelegent. Loves to read. Appearance: [Name: Esony Age: nineteen Gender: Female Personality: The shyest of the w
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Maxinea “Well, do you think she should stay?” Elaine said. “I do know, sure, why not?” Alex said. “Sabrina thinks the rest of the camp should take a vote, you ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
I like that idea. When can we start the story?
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Maxi I walked into the camp where a few people walked about. I had been told to come here by the voice, but I did not know why. A boy ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Prodigy Children
Okay, can we have my character kind of find the group and just now join? Can she be a new member? Name: Maxinea (max-ee-na) Called Maxi Gender: Female Age: 14 ...
Jan 20, 2010
