User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "He can stay." Nick said. A few cheered. I sighed and looked down. Great, they were replacing me. "What about Else?" Eve said, "Can she stay?" "Seems okay to ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I go back to camp. A new face is there, among the others. Instead of anger, I was curious. I stepped closer. the first thing I noticed was his ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *It is too late to join the game, the cut off was yesterday, but we do sort of control each other. It works out fine, actually. We just have to ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else, changing density I heard low, hushed voices coming from outside my tent. I heard the word Else in a negative tone. I started packing so I would be ready ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else, can change density "Nick, we have one problem, what if the others want me out. It would be unwise to go against popular opinion. It could tear the circus ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Name: Ebony Seal Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: High spirited and very upbeat. Stylish and elegant and talks very diplomatically. Easy to love and makes a great friend. Strengths/Weaknesses: She is ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else The news, my most guarded secret, spread like wildfire through the camp. What I found out was, though, they were very accepting. And Kili hated it. My life had ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life: A Game of Tag

    I love this, it is so cool!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I watched Aron go and have fun with Oliver and Zach. Then main reasons I loved hanging out with guy’s so much is that they care less about the ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Finally we reached where we would set up camp. I sighed. The run had been long and hard, but the searching had cleared my mind and left me happier. ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Ebony I walked into the hall where a group of people were talking. "Sam, what are we going to do?" A girl asked. She had brown hair and my definition ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    I know it is late, but can I join. Delete me if I can't. Let's just say my character was in her room. Name: Ebony Knight Age: 22 Gender: Female ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *Sorry about making Juliette say that, but I thought she was in mean mode. lets just leave it as-is. And Nick wouldn't have had to be charmed to say that.* ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else, can change density They all ran for the fresh water, and I got out of the way. As soon as everyone had drunk their fill, I went to sleep. ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    I love this a lot. Keep on writing!

    Jan 21, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother