User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Charlie are you okay?" I asked. I had heard screaming and his face was covered in sweat. "Just....bad...memories." He choked out. I went and sat beside him. As I ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    ****summergirl13, you are like 4 days to late.****

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else If it wouldn't have upset Nick in the long run I would have killed Kili right there. I was about to, but Nick held fast to my hand, not ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Nick must have carried me back to my room, because I had no memories of moving or walking into my room. Or maybe he just teleported me. It didn't ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I watched Nick and Aron. He turned and said to Aron, "She can be so reckless, sometimes. If she got hurt... I don't even know." I wasn't trying to ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else As the limo pulled up to the camp, all the camp began to panic. They assumed it was the Americans. As I stepped out, I saw the sun had ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Sorry, people I am dropping out of this. Just kill my character.

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Undercover!" Eden suddenly exclaimed. I had been sitting with her, trying to get her to see the future. "They are coming undercover, when?" I asked her. "Um, soon." I ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    I will start, but we still have room for one more. ***For a picture of the island we are on: Sasha I stepped onto the beach, and resisted the urge ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I saw Zack talking to Kili, this couldn't be good, but I ignored them and thought about Nick. Maybe he actually does like me, I thought. Then I pushed ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I finally felt like I belonged. I was almost happy now. "Do we need to learn Australian?" Sam asks. We all laugh. "They speak English, Sam." Juliette says. We ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Name- Ebony Knight Age- 17 Gender- Female Rank- She made her own name as broadways number one star, and is kind of at the bottom of the class system of ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "No, no, no! This needs to be a small, two person operation. Me and Charlie will go. Nick, you have to stay here and lead the group. Please trust ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Nick, are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded then let out a gasp of air. I knew he was probably very teird. "Fine." he replied. I was so ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    "It is time to vote." Nick said. I looked at the others with what must have been pleading eyes. Then I stared into the fire. I pictured each one. There ...

    Jan 23, 2010


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott