User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I wake up, Juliette is gone. and it is all my fault. I try to keep the guilt off my face as I go to see Nick to ask ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony I must admit, these guys were well trained. The thought ran through my head as I foungth a slim boy, only maybe 18 years of age, using my karate ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I saw Juliette running, and I run after her. "You okay?" I ask her. "Fine," she replies before marching off. "What did I do?" "You fell in love with ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha The others came back with there supplies. A temporary shelter had been found. It was a small cave that we would fit inside. It would be a bit tight, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    When can we start?

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sure, you can join. Why not?

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else ***This can start and end right before Nick talks to Juliette.***** "Cut it out, Kili!" Nick said. "Fine, I was going to tell you something important. But, never mind." ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I walked down the street looking down, trying to hide my blushing face. That poor man. It had been an accident. I sighed. Why couldn't anything ever work out ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *****We will still use your character's, just sparely to keep things at pace. If someone has to die later we will use one of you.***** Else I walked back to ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I got off the plane from France where I had been visiting my family. I had the taxi man drive me to my favorite restaurant. A few were already ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha I dragged the girl back to the group. I took a look at our small group of survivors. "Okay, you guys I need to go find food, preferably fruit ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "I am going to give you twenty seconds to explain yourself." I said to Nick. I had stopped the tears, but the anger was building up inside me like ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Nick high-fived me as we walked offstage. "You were incredible." I said. "You are the one who got out of that box, not me." He stated. "Well your the ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *****Hey, what if Kate ends up as one kid who escapes the american government system*****

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else The audience comes in. I swear this is the largest attendance we have had in years. People are even beginning to sit on the ground. Maeve was more convincing ...

    Jan 24, 2010


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard