-
Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*
Charlie Wright. Togethers. Everyone else seemed to have something to do. I just looked around, slowly taking in my surroundings. I was standing on a beach, with woods strectching for ...
Sep 15, 2011 -
Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*
Name: Chelsea "Charlie" Wright Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She's average height for a girl, at 5'5''. Though not remarkably pretty, her smile is warm. She is built entirely of ...
Sep 10, 2011 -
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)
I can't keep up with this, I'm sorry. Vacation.
Jul 29, 2011 -
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)
Mac I stared across the wizard chess board as Hedi walked in. "Hopefully you will all remember to wake up thirty minutes before breakfast," she said, a bit of an ...
Jul 24, 2011 -
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)
Could someone bring me in please? Sorry, I've been on vacation.
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: You Don't
I pause, hoping you'll reconsider, Call my name. Wait. Change of heart. Gentle kiss. Quiet goodnight. You don't. And the wind seems colder already. Long walk ahead that seemed shorter ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)
Mac-Huffelpuff I waved goodbye to Jazliac as he walked out, and I took another bite of my couldron cake. I was glad to be going back to Hogwarts, and more ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)
Name: Malcom "Mac" Boyd Gender: Male Age/ What year are you?: 17, Sixth Year Pureblood or Muggle?: Pureblood Appearance: He's fairly tall, at 6'0''. He has short light brown hair ...
Jul 18, 2011 -
Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)
Name: Evita Dominga Consuela-Luz Nickname: "Evi" Age: 26 Gender: Female Opinion: If necessary, but she mostly will carry a gun only for self protection. Appearance: She's medium height, at 5'5'', ...
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)
More Information: Hound's art looks like this: ] Depictioner's art looks like this:
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)
Graffiti: It's more than just a teenager's thrill. To some, it's a hobby. For others, a way of expression. But for a very select few, it's their life. Two unofficial ...
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
I offically pronounce this to be dead.
Jul 7, 2011 -
Re: The Clearest Vision
This was absolutely amazing. I love the pain and emotion in this. I also like that you didn't try to cover everything and hide it in a metaphor. I enjoyed ...
Jul 5, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee I was ushered quickly onto the stage, and the cameraman counted down three seconds. On the last second I took a moment to fix a bit of my hair, ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee It's not hanging by the phone if you only pass it every couple of minutes. Or at least that's what I tried to tell myself. Rosaline rolled her eyes, ...
Jun 16, 2011
