User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "I ez looking for a certainz Tomas Jones." I said to the lady at the desk of the CIA office. She picked up a phone and dialed a number. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Make a new Character. Another guy please.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi "Call me what you want, I do not care much. I do not care what my name means either. I find usually a meaning to a name is not ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony They regain consciousness. I ran up to them before they had time to think strait. These were better fighters than the last. I blocked and parried there every blow, ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I try again to punch him. He merely has to step out of the way to dodge me. I sigh. "I feel like such a weakling." I admitted. "So ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I wait for Nick's answer. I see the desperation on Juliette's face. She needs him more than I do. I couldn't stand what would happen if Nick picked me. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony "I would be more than happy to kill anyone we meet." I said with an semi-evil grin. "Oh, sure, you really could kill them." Isabel said sarcastically. "I already ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I struggled hard to remember the name on the man's plaque pinned to his chest. It wasn't Jonas, not Jonah.Then I remembered, Tom Jones, CIA. The nearest building of ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I heard them talking about me. The pain ripped through me, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to leave. I couldn't run. Running did nothing. So I went ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi I watch the guy beside me run a finger over his spiked bracelet. Once, twice, three times. He seems thoughtful in his own little world. The others walk off, ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha Most of the others were on the beach scavenging off the dead bodies. I couldn't do that. I wouldn't. Instead I stayed back at the cave and pushed rocks ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "I have to help them." I told Nick when the others left. "Not a chance." He replied. "But Nick, they could do so much for us. They could tell ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony I ducked into the small room they found. I was piled next to Alie and Kain. "Are we going to be safe?" I asked. "If any of us can ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Eden, what did you see?" I asked. "You do not want to know." She said. "Yes, i do, now tell me." "Nick kissed Juliette." My heart stopped. Just for ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "Someone was in your school record." The lady at the office said. I had been called down to the office, and this was the last thing I wanted to ...

    Jan 25, 2010


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour